Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My Rayburn cook only 400 has gone out. There are no lights

Hi, my Rayburn cook only 400 has gone out. There are no lights on but the timer located separately is working. Any clue? Thank you
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Range?And can I have the Full molde #?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
400k and less than 12 months. No warning lights nor the timer lights are working.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hello, sorry for the delay, in this case you have had an electronic component failure inside the range. But the unit is still fully covered under its manufacturers warranty. You will need to contact Rayburn for this repair. they will fix this for free fro you.They are very good about this sort of thing and parts do fail like this unfortunately ;-(They best way to handle this is to contact Rayburn by using ghre pnone contact # ***** the user care guide and on the warranty card.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerelyTech Michael