Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Bosch AHS 60-16 hedge trimmer and the blades have

I have a Bosch AHS 60-16 hedge trimmer and the blades have jammed after I cut the electrical cord by mistake.(now reconnected). How do I sort this?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
What will have happened here is that you will have welded the two bits of the blade together where it cut the cable. If you can seperate the two blades and file off the weld you should be able to get it to go again. Do not try and get the motor to break them free as you will only burn out the motor - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I will try and identify where the weld is
OK good luck - in the meantime would you kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page. Once done you can come back to me at anytime for further information. Thank you for using JA and give me a shout if you require further help as the call will be routed to me automatically. Ian