George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a built-in Rangemaster dishwasher RDW6012f1/ and

Hi, I have a built-in Rangemaster dishwasher RDW6012f1/ and the lower door seal needs replacing - is this something a reasonably competent DIY'er could do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If possible can you provide some instructions on how to achieve the result I'm after
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hi Les, my name is***** need to remove the outer door and then both the metal outer panel of the dishwasher door and fascia... Then tilt the door down and you should be able to replace the seal at that point.. The part number you need is 012G4050243 and is available for less than £10
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks George, a new part is on order which should be with me sometime in the week, which means I'll have a go during next weekend. If I get a problem can I contact you again?Les
You certainly can..