Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

HI
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi How can i help you? Can you post the model number as well please. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
??
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Not sure if your seeing my replies here so i will post it again. Hi How can i help you? Can you post the model number as well please. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i sent a request for a phone call
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Indent IWDD7143S
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
INDESIT
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Im unable to do a phone request at the moment. But i am able to do an online chat on here if you want to carry on? If so then can you let me know what problem you are having with the washer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it just won't work. It's not emptying the water. all the lights are on. I have tried switching it on and off
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Ok so if you set the washer going on a spin only cycle if you listen very carefully in the bottom right corner do you hear a humming noise? Also are you getting any flashing lights from it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No humming noise. spin cycle light is on. Start/pause light is on/. Door lock is on.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Ok if its not draining then what you need to do is remove the plastic trim on the front of the washer at the bottom. Behind there you will see the filter in the bottom right corner.You need to get a shallow tray under there and slacken the filter and slowerly drain the water out.Then once the water is out you can then fully remove the filter and give it a good clean out.Then look inside the chamber were the filter goes and there you will see the pump impeller X shape.Check theres nothing stuck in there jamming the pump up. Once its all clear refit the filter and retry the washer and fingers crossed this cures the fault from there. Try that and see what you find and let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK. Give me 10
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
No worries
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i can't get in. once i take the plastic off there's a metal barrier there
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Sorry what part carnt you get in? Have you removed the plastic trim at the bottom?Can you see the round plastic filter?