George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

FDW60G dishwasher. I would like to know which part to replace

FDW60G dishwasher. I would like to know which part to replace for the following problem:
When I switch on the power button, the start/reset button followed by a program button nothing happens no program light comes on. If I repeat this sequence a number of times the machine may start with no program light showing and most of the time I get an incomplete wash.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Valentine, my name is***** you get any lights at all during any part of the wash?Does the water heat during the wash?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes we get the prewash/wash/rinse/and dry as it goes through its sequence. The water does heat during the wash.
Then there is a possibility that there are two faults on the appliance... Do you have a multimeter?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I have a multi-meter.
First thing is disconnect the power... Take off the Right Hand side panel of the appliance and unplug the heater... Put your multimeter on a continuity setting and test across the terminals of the heater to see if you have a reading. If no reading, change the heater.. If you get a reading, return to me for further advice but please be patient as I am on call so will be in and out and may not be able to answer you immediately Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided Jim, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi George I have checked the heater and it is fine.
Then you either need to replace the C00143536 Display pcb or the main module is damaged and not feeding the display pcb
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks George I don't suppose you would know how get the part numbers for these items?
Display PCB is C00143536 or C00096064 TIMER BIT100.1 E2 N1045048 is C00097481
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you George you have been very helpful.
Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.