Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

How do you replace on/off switch assembly AXT rapid

Customer Question

How do you replace on/off switch assembly for bosch AXT rapid 2000 garden shredder model 3600 H53670?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hello, basically you can just open the case, and replace the switch. This one may be soldered in place but its super easy to do.Do you need a source for that switch?In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerelyTech Michael