Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Bosch WFO2866GB/01 Classixx 1400 Express washing

Hello I have a Bosch WFO2866GB/01 Classixx 1400 Express washing machine. When a 30c programme is selected it fills, and runs through its 42 minute cycle illuminating each mode in turn, the drum does not rotate at all during the whole process. This occurs with every programme selected. Can you help?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.So it runs through all the cycles any errors with the main panel?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
None
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that information. Can you rotate the drum by hand for me and let me know if it feels really easy to turn or if there is resistance?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Easy to turn no resistance
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that info This sounds like a bad stator. Its a ring around the outer part of the motor, its really easy to replace and I will help you do this.Its worth fixing for sure. The best place to get that part is: http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/parts/brands/bosch/washing-machines/ I would call cor this part, also they ship same day in most cases ;-)In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerelyTech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Please call them: 0844(###) ###-####ome » Parts » Laundry Spares » Washing Machines » Bosch