Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Initially LST 216 A UK dishwasher not draining, it stopped

Initially LST 216 A UK dishwasher not draining, it stopped itself during mid wash cycle - filters cleaned, drain hose checked, drain pump checked and piece of glass removed. Wash cycle restarted. Dishwasher started again but will not allow me to change programme - it is stuck on wash cycle. Dishwasher is working and draining but will not complete wash cycle and perform it's completion beeps, the wash cycle light flashes instead.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Im sorry to hear that. Have you tried tuning off power to the dishwasher for 30 full minutes? Please try that and let me knwo if that helped. If it does great! If not let me knwo and I will tell you what to you need.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerelyTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I tried that whilst waiting for a response and it has worked - wasn't sure how long to switch it off for so I just left it off for a while and it has rectified. I will remember the half hour advise if it happens again.