Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I need a new glass plate Panasonic microwave Model No.NN-ST477S

Customer Question

I need a new glass plate for my Panasonic microwave Model No.NN-ST477S BXQ Ser. No.5CN9190404 . can you help please?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am Tech Mike, the best place to get a new glass plate for this one is: http://www.espares.co.uk/browse/at1095ma308/microwaves/panasonicIts best to call them to order this glass turntable. Also they ship same say in most cases;-)In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerelyTech Michael