Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I need a new remote control Villeroy & Bosch spa bath.

I need a new remote control for a Villeroy & Bosch spa bath. The make of the control is Ucosan Whirlpool Plus
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Remote control available from this company -- https://www.bathroomstudio.com/villeroy-boch/villeroy-boch-spares/replacement-spares/system-bath-remote.html -- would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating at the top of the page, lets me close down on the system whilst allowing you to contact me for more information if required. - thank you for using JA and have a great afternoon - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. The remote control featured in your response is for recently made Villeroy & Boch spa baths. Unfortunately my bath is about 10 years' old. The remote is labelled "Ucosan Whirlpool Plus" . I added a picture of it.
OK in that case you will have to go to the manufacturer of the baths - Ucosan Holland - I have attached the link to their address and website below - Villeroy & Boch Wellness bvSavannahweg 25 3542 AW UtrechtPhone: +31 (0) 30 2473 400 website www.ucosan.nl I will give them a call tomorrow and see if they are still able to supply this item as I just need to confirm that they are still in business - Ian