George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a Bosch Classixx 6 1400 Express and the panel light

I have a Bosch Classixx 6 1400 Express and the panel light is showing F:21. Have cleaned the pump can you advice the next step please.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Julia, my name is***** you tell me the ENR of the appliance please. This will be on a label stuck on the inside of the door or on the door opening.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All I can find is Bosch Classixx 6 1400 Express
Julia, the fault you have is to do with the motor..There are brushes in the motor that allow the motor to operate by sending electricity through the brushes to the coils of the motor. These brushes wear out after time and require replacing.You will need to have the brushes replaced and then the appliance will need to be reset to allow the appliance to work again. Let me know if you require further assistance or part numbers