Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

We used to use a Panasonic NV-FJ710, and we still have the

Customer Question

We used to use a Panasonic NV-FJ710, and we still have the apparatus.
We have just realised that we have old cartridges with pictures on it we would still like to view.
However we cannot find the cable to connect from the NV-FJ710 to our TV.
Would you e able to lolcate one for us.
Neville Reeder
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Neville, you can get a replacement cord for this application from this long link:http://www.partswarehouse.com/PANASONIC-vacuums-bags-belts-brushes-parts-and-accessories-s/124.htm?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Vac%20-%20PANASONIC&utm_term=panasonic%20vacuum%20parts&utm_content=Panasonic%20Parts You can call them as I would recommend, and they ship same day in most cases ;-)(###) ###-####r In the UK at: Operation Team on 0344(###) ###-####between the hours 9:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.https://www.pas-europe.com/In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerelyTech Michael