Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have replaced the element that surrounds the fan on my

Customer Question

I have replaced the element that surrounds the fan on my DFS901SS oven but it still does not heat up, therer is 240 volts ac on both terminal but sytill no heat, the fan is running
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Delonghi oven?Also did you check the power with a meter to the element and are you speaking of the hearing element?Thank youTech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.