George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

The double hot plate ceramic hob has been updated ,

The double hot plate for my ceramic hob has been updated , although I connected the replacement as per the old one I cannot control its operation, it becomes live as soon as the cooker isolation switch is in the on position ,please advise .
Zanussi zce7550
regards ***** *****
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Geoff, my name is***** you tell me the PNC or Product Code of the appliance please. Please be patient as I am on call, so will be in and out, sometimes out for hours at a time, and therefore may not be able to answer you immediately
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your reply George, PNC###-##-#### ***** at your convenience .
Zanussi Electric Double Oven ZCE 7551X Serial no 61300171
Geoff.
Geoff, can you tell me if it is comes on full, or single element?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi George ,the outside ring came on only, instantly with control nob in off pos.
If you are sure that you changed the connections wire for wire, then you need to change the Energy Regulator for that hotplate.. The part number of the regulator is(###) ###-#### ***** take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.
How are you getting on with this Geoff?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi George, sorry I have taken time to reply but each time I tried to contact you the contact box did not recognise the web site for me to answer . After totaling up the cost of parts etc. I would still have a old appliance, other things could go wrong ,so I,ve decided to call it a day & buy a new one .Many thanks for your help & patience .
Regards , Geoff.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi George ,see above reply sent 27 / 4 /16 yesterday , regards G.
Ok Geoff, thank you for letting me know. regards