George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Diplomat dishwasher not washing

diplomat dishwasher not washing
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Water in the base David... If there is no water there, count the beeps and let me know how many there are.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the machine beeps constanly. it would keep beeping for ever it would seem. it only stops when you turn it off

The continuous beeping is a 'no-error report' - 'Jump to EOP'. Appliance jumps to EOP. Run appliance test sequence to confirm F5 Motor is blocked
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi there. how do you run an appliance test to confirm the fault code. as soon as you do anything the beeping starts and it pumps out then stops all moves. only the beeping continues. you said that the motor is blocked. is this the circulation pump. thanks

The value of the question is not high enough for me to be supplying you with Service Manuals or Technical Data Sheets...I will send you the request.. If you want the Service Manual accept the request. Otherwise, the problem is usually caused by the Spray Motor.. Check that the motor capacitor has not failed.. Are you definite that there is no fault code.. the led can flash upto 16 times
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi there. i will check and see. thanks again.

Ok David.