George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

How to select auto mode after oven reset itself and then stop

Customer Question

how to select auto mode after oven reset itself and then stop working
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, can you tell me what brand and what model the oven is please?.. Also, can you describe to me what you are currently experiencing when trying to run the oven? Please be patient as I am on call, so will be in and out, sometimes out for hours at a time, and therefore may not be able to answer you immediately
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry, do not know the brand or model. if this help, it is a hoover oven with the minus digital button on the left , select in the middle and the plus button on the right ie -- select + at the bottom of the two buttons to turn the oven on and select the options. At this moment the oven is in manual mode, the only button that is lit up , the auto and p button not lit up. When turn the oven on using the button on the left , the oven will not turn.
Also when press 'select' the following is display
an alarm
the symbol !----->!
the symbol ------>!
a clock face
I hope this is as much details, also by pressing on the + button for couple seconds locks the ovenThanks
If you open the oven there should be a label at the bottom.. In that lable there will be a number that starts with '31' .. can you let me know that number please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for that, it is a Hoc 709X , Type MR 04, Number 33701052
I am out on the road at the moment but should be back within the hour.. I can then check the information I have for you
The setting will depend on the timer you have on your appliance... Here is the manual for your appliance with detailed section on how to set the timer and related settings
Once you have the manual from the link above I would appreciate a rating Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.