Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I'm looking and lower trays LF73 dishwasher

Customer Question

I'm looking for upper and lower trays for Fagor LF73 dishwasher but they are obsolete.
Expert:  Michael replied 9 months ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.May I have the FULL model # ***** the age of your dishwasher?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Michael please see file added. I've had it about 4 years. Thx
Expert:  Michael replied 9 months ago.
Thanks for that, was it new when you got it?I really need a good estimate of the fridges age so I know where to direct you for possible discontinued stock parts;-)Thanks Tech Michael
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Michael it's a dishwasher!! I bought it from new about 4 yrs ago.
Expert:  Michael replied 9 months ago.
Hi sorry I KNOW that well, I have a lot of customers so I accidentally called a fridge my apologies for that. I will see who has these still, since it is so new, Im sure you can still get the racks and most everything else for this one;-0 Please give me a day on this to locate the best source for you in GB. I really dont see any reason you cant get any parts for this one ;-)In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerelyTech Michael
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No worries! Thanks for your help. Deb
Expert:  Michael replied 9 months ago.
Thanks please rate my service kindly so I can close this or continue with you .No cost for that.\ Thanks Deb.Tech Michael
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
So far so good Michael. Great if you can find the items for me . Thanks .
Expert:  Michael replied 9 months ago.
Hi I should have that for you sometime today ;-)Thanks for your patience.Tech Michael
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Michael just wondering if you've got any news for me? Thanks
Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.
Good morning, I checked with these guys and they say they have to racks ;-)Please let me know how it goes with them. If you still need another source let me know I have others as well now.http://www.4fagor.co.uk/ In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerelyTech Michael
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks Michael. I have looked on their website several times and not found what I need. Did you speak to them or just search? Let me know and I'll rate so far. Thx
Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.
Hi I spoke with them, they also said they dont list all parts on their site so you need to give em a ring ;-)Please rate kindly at this time so I can stick with you.Thank you and have a wonderful day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
That's great Michael . Thanks for speaking to them for me. There is no phone number on the site. Could you send it?
Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.
Hi Let me see if I can find you one, they only give out to me, the tech, a special # ***** only works for techs;-(If they dont have one you can use the site, it should have the replacement for you. Or if the racks are ok and its the wheels rollers only that you need that would even be cheaper;-)But please rate my service at this point as we could lose contact before I have this solved, there is NO additional cost for doing that.I will see that one you do and will send you a message so you know I got it.Thank you SincerelyTech Michael
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Very helpful thank you.
Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.
Hi rating is done by clicking the appropriate link on this page ;-)Simply saying I am helpful wont help.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Where is that? I'm very happy to do the rate at the top button when we're finished but can't see any other way of rating? Am I wrong?
Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.
Hi I will send this to CS maybe they can help us?Thanks for your patienceTech Mike
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Michael I don't know what CS is but if you could get me a number for 4fagor that would be fantastic. Thank you .
Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.
Hi, That site doesn't have a phone # ***** But you can use this site as welllandine(###) ###-#### ***** Mobile(###) ###-####You can email them at***@******.*** remember to rate my service so we dont lose each other.There is no cost for that;-)Thank you and have a wonderful day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Michael thanks for the info. I have emailed the address you gave me but not sure who the phone numbers are for. Are the 4fagor number?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi michael I have found nothing from what you recommended. I'm sorry but I will need to rate this again as it's been quite frustrating. I have not found what I'm looking for at all.