Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Aeg dishwasher error 30 Proclean dishwasher

Aeg dishwasher error 30
Proclean dishwasher
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! How may I help with your dishwasher?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have an Aeg dishwasher error 30 is coming up
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I understand, sorry, I misread your initial post. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
That error means that there is water in the base of the dishwasher, under the tub, and it has activated the flood program. The dishwasher will need to be pulled out and tipped at an angle to drain the water and then the source of the leak identified. Be sure to turn the power off at the mains before removing the appliance from the cabinet. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!