Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have used fairy dish washer tablets and now finish both stay

i have used fairy dish washer tablets and now finish both stay in compartment door opens but not disolving
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Is the water filling up properly? Is the water hot and steamy if you open the door mid cycle?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
If you have plenty of water and it is getting hot, that only leaves poor recirculation of the water during the wash cycles. Make sure the filter on the borrom is clean and the spray arms are clear of obstructions. If you live in an area with hard water, pour a couple liters for white distilled vinegar in the tub and leave it over night, running a complete cycle (no dishes) in the morning. That should restore good results. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!