Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I just bought a sharp tv but i am having trouble setting

Customer Question

Hi i just bought a sharp tv but i am having trouble setting it up i have tried different batteries in the remote i have connected all the cables but still nothing can you help please?
regards Scott
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Scott, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.Did you buy this new?Also will it turn on at all?And may I have the full model #?And iare there any buttons on the TV itself to turn it on maybe on the back?Thank youTech Michael