Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How do you remove the back panel of a Samsung RSH1nhmh fridge

how do you remove the back panel of a Samsung RSH1nhmh fridge freezer
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Unclip the lamp cover at the rear then once that is out of the way remove the top panel after removing screws, removing it carefully as there are cables behind it, its then just a case of undoing the filters and removing them and then once again (as this section can be frozen) carefully remove the mounting screws and draw the panel forwards. Be ever so careful here as if the panel is frozen up it will try and pull the evaporator off the rear wall.