George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My boiler is flashing. there is a water drop with a line through

my boiler is flashing. there is a water drop with a line through it and it is saying 0.5 bar.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
It is telling you that it is short on water. Use the fill tap/loop to increase the water and hence the pressure.. The pressure needs to reed 1 - 1.5 bar.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do I do that?
The boiler should have a fill loop underneath it Here is a video on how to do it Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.
Here is the correct video for your model
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is the same one that I had found. Before I do this, is there anything that can go terribly wrong?! and how long should it take to complete? thanks
Just make sure that once it gets close to 1.5 bar you turn the one on the right off, and then the other off.. Don't let it go above 1.5 bar.Follow the instruction on the video and you'll be ok.