Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Bosch Exxcel fridge/freezer (KGH33X10GB) and I would

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Exxcel fridge/freezer (KGH33X10GB) and I would like to rehang the doors to open the other way. It seems I need different hinges to do this as they are not reversible. Are they still available?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael, yes some of these do require different hinges. Do your doors seem to have the plastic pop outs at-least to do this?ThanksTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael,Sorry for the delay.There are plastic pop outs for all the handle fixing points and I now think I see how to switch the foot/hinge bottom plates and the centre hinge seems to be reversible. So my only problem is the spindle for the top hinge which is set in the door and clearly marked with an “R”, the plastic plates to hide the top door hinge are not reversible (but I could live with that).
Many thanksJohn