George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Good afternoon. I have a rangemaster Toledo and, on the right

Customer Question

Good afternoon. I have a rangemaster Toledo and, on the right hand oven, the main handle is beginning to feel loose. How can I tighten it up? I assume the only way to get to the other side of the handle ie where the screws are, is to remove the panel from inside the oven door but I don't want to take anything off which I can't put back. There are 2 allen screws on both vertical edges of the door. Do I unscrew them? Grateful for a solution please. Thanks.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello David, my name is***** you tell me the Serial Number of the appliance please. This will be on a label stuck on the side of the door or on the surround of one of the Oven or Grill cavities. Normally yes, you remove those screws on the surround of the door.. the door inner and outer will then come apart and you can access the inside to tighten the door handle. regards