Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

The soap dispenser door isn't opening to dispense the tablet,

Hi, the soap dispenser door isn't opening to dispense the tablet, any ideas please ?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
OK I need you to carry out a quick test for me - close the dispenser flap (without at tablet/detergent in it) then run a program (not the prewash) and when it has finished let me know if the flap has opened? - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian, carried out speed wash, dispenser didn't open
OK many thanks - looks like the dispenser is faulty - can you give me the model number and I'll get you the part number if you want to do it yourself? - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Ian
FDL570G.R I believe
Tony
Go to this link - www.ransomspares.co.uk/parts/dishwashers/bosch/dispenser/56441.htm -- this lists this as fitting a Bosch but it will also fit your Hotpoint and is about £20 cheaper. If you need help fitting it give me a shout and I will talk you through it. Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a great day - Ian