George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have just moved house and there is a Neff warming drawer

I have just moved house and there is a Neff warming drawer E-Nrn21H40S3GB/01.It doesn't warm up at all and when switched on the red light comes on and after about 15 seconds the light flashes on and off.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Roger, my name is***** is most likely that the Power Module cannot sense any heating from the element and therefore it shuts down.The fault is likely with part number 00686684 Heating element Check that the heater has a resistance using a multimeter
Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.