George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Our Indent DVG622 has the first light flashing and appears

Our Indent DVG622 has the first light flashing and appears to be stuck on pumping out cycle - any recommendations on how to reset?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Mike, my name is***** it an Indesit appliance?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes (sorry typo in question)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dish washer came to end of cycle and had not properly pumped out. I removed and cleaned filter and set it going again. It now seems to be stuck in a pump cycle with first light flashing. If I fill with water manually it pumps out ok. I have tried reset by pressing rest button for 5 seconds but just reverts to first light flushing and appears to be continuing to pump out??
Thanks for that Mike.. The appliance has water in the base of the appliance and the Anti-Flood System has been activated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Possible. - so how do I fix??
Literally, remove the appliance from its cavity in the units.. Gently tilt it to the rear or to the front to expel any water that has entered the base... Once this is done, test the dishwasher. If the same problem happens again, check for leaking hoses or seals by removing the right hand side panel
Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks George. That seems to have done the trick.