George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a Bosch Titan Edition WAQ28470GB new washing machine.

I have a Bosch Titan Edition WAQ28470GB new washing machine. It is making a lot of noise as it establishes the spin cycle. It is a knocking noise. we have removed the transit bolts. Do you have any ideas what could be wrong ?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Alison, my name is***** old is the appliance?Is there water still in the appliance at this point?.Please be patient as I am on call, so will be in and out, sometimes out for hours at a time, and therefore may not be able to answer you immediately.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thx. The washing machine is only 1 week old. It completed the wash cycle so doesn't have any water in it.
Hello Alison, sorry for the delay. Please check that the appliance is ballanced properly on ALL FOUR legs at the same time.. One leg mal-adjusted will cause the symptom that you have reported. regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It seems completely stable. If if stock my hand in I can move the drum back and forward as well as round and round. Not a huge amount but enough to reproduce the noise.
Ok Alison.. Can you detect the area of the appliance that this noise is happening?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi George I have fixed it. I adjusted one foot very very slightly but there were some additional bits that were part of the transportation protection that were still attached.
Thanks for your help.
Alison
You are very welcome...Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.