George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a belling touch tronic hob the front left element is

Customer Question

I have a belling touch tronic hob the front left element is constantly on is it worth repairing
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Monty, my name is***** you tell me the Model & Serial Number of the appliance please. This will be on a label stuck on the underside of the appliance?.Please be patient as I am on call, so will be in and out, sometimes out for hours at a time, and therefore may not be able to answer you immediately.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ctc365 serial number03002932
Thank you for getting the information for me Monty. The problem you are likely to be experiencing is a failure of one of the relays on the control, or failure of the control itself..Since the control is priced at sums in the region of £285, I would personally say that the expense of the repair when the labour is included warrants purchase of a new appliance; however, it is down to the choice of the individual.
Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.