Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

The bulb blew in my Neff oven, I removed the cover but the

Customer Question

The bulb blew in my Neff oven, I removed the cover but the bulb broke at its base leaving the thread in place which I cannot move. Can I access the whole bulb assembly from the rear or does it have to be done from the front. Is there a special tool for this problem?
Al Dickson.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Morning Al - do it this way - Power of and with a pair of long nosed pliers grasp the metal screw in base of the bulb and gently turn. Should screw out without taking the thing to bits. Remember power OFF first. -- Ian
Hopefully the advice given has allowed you to solve your problem, would you now kindly rate the advice given by selecting from the star rating system above. Once done all further questions are free of charge - Thank You - Ian