Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

We have recently purchased a Siemens fridge. There is an LED

We have recently purchased a Siemens fridge. There is an LED driver sitting above the fridge housing around half a meter away from the fridge. When the LED lights are turned on, the fan on the fridge keeps coming on.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Sounds like the drivers magnetic field is effecting the fridge electronics Can you move it away from the fridge?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We tried to move it upwards away from the fridge but did not resolve the problem.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And put it on a piece of lead.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would you mind if my electrician who is my brother calls you tomorrow to discuss. If so can I please have your name and number.
OK thats not a problem, if you could make it in the afternoon it would be best as Im out in the morning on service calls - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian - What is the best number fro my brother to call you on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ian - What is the best number for my brother to call you on ?Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Whilst £33.00 has been deducted from my account I am not satisfied that my question has been fully dealt with until you are able to discuss with my brother. Please let me have your contact number as a matter of urgency.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When can I expect a reply ?
I'm sorry I'm not sure what happened there, I was online until 2230 last night and there was no indications that you had responded to my last message. The first indication was at 5am this morning so Im sorry I missed you. Perhaps we can catch up today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No problem. If you let me have your number I will pass onto my brother who can call you.Thanks
07525 115667
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. His name is*****
No worries.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have passed on your details and hopefully he will call you soon.
OK I have spoken to George and given him my thoughts, would you now kindly rate the information sofar so that I can shut the job down on the system. Thank you for using JA and have a great day, you can come back to me later if you need further help - Ian
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks. Will now rate the information.