Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Rangemaster 90 electric cooker. The silver insulation

I have a Rangemaster 90 electric cooker. The silver insulation between the 2 layers of glass in the main oven door has come loose and slipped into view. How can I take the door apart to fix it back in place?
Jill O.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Can you let me have the model number (Rangemaster 90 is just a range of appliances)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a Rangemaster RM 90 Ceramic Electric Range cooker. Black
No that is just the range Rm = Rangemaster, 90 - 90 cm. They are available in dual fuel, gas or electric. I need the actual 4 figure model number. Usually in the pan draw at the side.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The only description and numbers I can find are - Professional Plus 90 Ceramic- Electric ST/ST Ser No 8345 154809
This was on a sticker on the front of the user guide. It is all Electric.
OK many thanks its the 8345 I was looking for, leave it with me it may be Monday before I get back to you as the factory closes at 4pm on Fridays so wont be able to get the manual for it until then.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok Thanks
Copy and paste the following link into your browser - - http:[email protected]@NYZ@*****@******.*** - - to get access you need to place the door on a protected flat surface and remove the four screws from the outer door item 701 (two left/two right) and lift the outer door upwards. This then gives you access to the inner door frame assembly which includes the silver insulation you requested information about.Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page. Thank you for using JA and have a great weekend - Ian