How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

Creda thermostatic power shower 171351G when swithed on only

Customer Question

Creda thermostatic power shower 171351G when swithed on only gives short burst of water,also can't reduce pressure unit is about 3years old
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , you need to replace the water control valve. Trying to find your part but I need the shower model name,ie, Freda aqua
Plumberpro and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your reply.I have no model name only that it is a Creda thermostatic power shower Model No. 171351G and Part No. 832/9154 and is about 3 years old.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I can't get anywhere with those numbers unfortunately.If the model name isn't on the outside of the unit, then most likely it will be on a data badge under the front cover.