Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Rob, just as the previous consumer stated, I am having the

Hi Rob, just as the previous consumer stated, I am having the detergent pill ejecting into the silverware basket, nearly the whole pill
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! As long as the water is getting hot and there is ample water, it should not matter where it ejects to, it should be dissolving. Is it having trouble doing so on your machine?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, this is about the 3rd or 4th time the pill has ejected during the longest dish washing cycle on my Bosch
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Is the water getting hot and steamy? Is there enough water getting filled into the tub?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, it seems to be hot enough, the water heater is working well, but I would have to check the water temperature if that is an important factor.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Well, if it feels hot, that is okay. Have you looked at the spray arms to see if they are plugged? How about the filter, is it clean and the holes not blocked with mineral deposits?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can check both those suggestions, any other possible solutions?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
The only thing that will cause poor dissolving of the soap are low water volume, poor water recirculation pressure and low water temperature. One of those thing is causing the issue you are having. Run a liter of white distilled vinegar through a cycle (no dishes) and that will help clean the internal workings, too! Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!