George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a worsester 230 combination boierwhich has developed

i have a worsester 230 combination boierwhich has developed a fault and i was wanting an engineer to repair please i have a young couple with a baby wanting to move in so i ask you with some urgency Thanks Phil
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Morning Phil, my name is***** let me know your postcode and I'll find you the details of a local Worcester engineer. regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi george the post code is shrewbury sy2 6bx which is a little terraced house that a young couple wish to rent i am disabled but live only minutes away so i can be at the house in minutes on my electric scooter, the house No is 12 portobello thanks
Here are a couple of numbers for you Phil.. both of these are in the SY2 and SY3 area.Steve Brookes Heating and Plumbing -***** Shrewsbury, SY2 5YL01743 270432“Work Guaranteed Worcester Bosch Accredited Installer No job too small Full ”-------------------------------------------------ERG Boiler Repairs.. 0800(###) ###-####------------------------------------------------Gas Tech Shropshire Ltd 01743 244858
Let me know if you need further assistance Phil.. Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
excellent sevice faultless
Thanks Phil, Please use the stars you see on your page to rate the assistance I have given.. regards