Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a zanussi condenser dryer ZDH8333W, its showing err

i have a zanussi condenser dryer ZDH8333W, its showing err all the time. can i clear this?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 8 months ago.
Can you kindly give me the pnc or product code of your appliance should be on a label down the side of the door its a 9 or 11 number code.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
916 097 375 00
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
了解です
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
any chance of a reply?
Please give me afew minutes to look up the specifications of your machine there are twelve versions of it listed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ok
i bought it last august, its an electronic panel if that helps
OK this is from the appliance service manual for your specific model.Error code Err = The wrong selections have been chosen by the customer .... such as trying to select an option not compatible with the selected program OR any key without pausing the machine after the cycle has started. This is indicated by the flashing of Err in the display.Having been given the answer to your query, kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star ratings at the top of the page. Once done all further information requests are free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a great evening - Ian
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I know that, i asked how could i clear it?
If you knew this I guess you will know how to do a reset. I'm disappointed that you decided to not work with me and gave a negative rating but nevertheless I wish you good evening.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
no your reply told me it was an error, i did ask could i clear it? you told me it was an error. of course i need to know how to reset it? i wouldn't have paid otherwise.
I'm afraid that a negative rating means that I will not get paid for my time and you get a full refund.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
well apologies but you didn't answer the question
OK try this - Press the start/pause button. Then switch off the appliance and this should clear the Err Come back to me with your resulsts.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i tried that, its still flashing red on the go button and err code
Press start/pause button and release, the LEDs stop flashing (door has to be closed) You can then change whatever options you want. If however you want to change a program then you must press the on/off button. Kindly note that Err is not an error code as such which would be something like E20 - Err indicates that you as a user have tried to program something that is not allowed by the software.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
the start button is flashing red still
Door closed and press start button once and tell me what happens?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
yellow light beside start button goes red and err flashes in panel
OK if this doesnt work then you have a problem with the pcb - Press and hold the start/pause button & the button to its immediate left and hold for about 5 seconds. You should then get an E00 in the display. If so then the error has been cancelled.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
still not clear, didn't show the e00 code,
OK time to call out Zanussi - leave the rating as it is and you will get a full refund.
Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.