Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Have you a user manual Neff built In microwave please?

Customer Question

Have you a user manual for a Neff built In microwave please? There are 2 numbers on a label inside the door: TM820H7GF & H11WE60S0G/04
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The manual is available below. CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for sending the manual. Unfortunately it has come through with lines printed on top of each other which makes it difficult to read.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
See if the one attached works better. Let me know, please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That has come through correctly - thank you.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Excellent, thank you very much!