Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Have just defrosted beko freezer but cannot find the manual

Customer Question

have just defrosted beko freezer but cannot find the manual it has coloured lights below the lid are they important or can i just turn the power and let it power up by iself please?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The colored lights are for temperature alerts. If you just defrosted it, the temperature is going to be higher that it should be. It should go back to normal in a few hours once it gets to operating temperature. I don't think there is anything to worry about. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!