Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

How do i adjust the main fridge door on my n3185?

Customer Question

how do i adjust the main fridge door on my n3185?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.Can you tell me the problem with the door first so I can advise you properly?Also how old is your fridge?Thank youTech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Remove any plastic covers from the front, so you can access the top hinge assembly. Then move a couple of the washers to the lower side of the hinge, thus slightly lifting the door. Job done!In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerelyTech Michael