Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have an Beko American fridge/freezer with icemaker and water

I have an Beko American fridge/freezer with icemaker and water dispenser and it will not stop beeping with both doors shut and the temp on the fridge is going 8 6 4 2 _ or a variety of these figures both the fridge and freezer seem to be ok. It has been repaired before.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your fridge?ALso is there any heavy frost on the inside rear wall of the freezer, and is it holdin its teperature well in the fridge and freezer?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is 3 years old and there is no frost on the freezer and the temperature seem ok in both
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also the ice dispenser get stuck and will not move onto water unless it is left of a few minutes (also the led stay on)
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Thank you for that information. The first thing you need to do is defrost the entire unit for 24 hours with the fridge UNPLUGGED no just turned off.Then plug it back in and let me knwo if that cured these issues or not?It may very well solve this one but if it doesn't there is a failed part and we will get to that if need be;-)In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerelyTech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am not sure why you rated my service that way? This is my livelihood and I take my job here very seriously.The advice I am offering is what needs to be done as part of the trouble shooting involved in this situation.Please reconsider re rating so we can continue.Also it hurts my standing here as a well respected technician for over 30 years.Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for £11 and getting all the popups to spend more money this advice is poor value for money if I am refunded some I will rerate your service
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am only a technician. I dont set the price, and this may take us longer to get through all this as you may need a part and further assistance to get it all working correctly again. If you had a tech come out to you it would be much more that 11 lol. And once you rate, positively, I will be with you until this is solved.Actually customers pay much more usually for this repair so yours is very well priced.Thank you for your understanding. Also I have over 40 years of hands on experience with refrigerator issues such as this one, Im sure we will solve it if you re rate I can continue with you. SincerelyTech Mike