Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have taken delivery today of a Bosch Sensixx'x DA30 Power

Customer Question

I have taken delivery today of a Bosch Sensixx'x DA30 Power III steam Iron. I am looking for instructions. Can I print instructions via an email?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***/08witb9
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Barrett,Here is a link to that full user manual. You may need to translate tit to English but your computer can easily do that for you;-) If you have any trouble please let me know as I may have others for you.Please visit: http://safemanuals.com/user-manual/bosch/sensixx039x-da30In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerelyTech Michael