Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

OUR AEG Fidge freezer display is now in red and my wife

Customer Question

OUR AEG Fidge freezer display is now in red and my wife is sure it is usually green the temps displayed are correct there is no explanation in the user manuel is she right
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi Can you post the full model number of the freezer. If you look inside the fridge section behind the salad box there will be a sticker in there. On there is a product number (pnc) it will start with a 9. Can you post this please. Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
###-##-####03
cbmf_340
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for that. Looking at the service info on this all the picture in there show the display numbers as red on this. As most AEG models all the display is red numbers on them unless its a clear display with a white back ground and then the numbers are white.There are the odd model that has the green display but that model you have posted is showing as a red display for the numbers on this. I dont suppose you could post a picture of the display you are seeing and link it on here?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Just found more info and a picture for you to confirm the display is ment to be red. Click the link below and its a picture of your appliance on the ***** ***** website and one of the pictures shows the display is red. Click here
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi Just seeing how you got on with the fridge as the question is still open and i havent heard back from you. Do you still need help on this?If not then could you please remember to rate the answer and that will close the question. Many thanks
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
.