Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My Biko WM6167w machine will not spin. I've been through

Customer Question

Hi, my Biko WM6167w machine will not spin. I've been through the diagnostics settings and it won't do the right or left rotation tests at the beginning. Everything else then goes ok with right and left fills etc. the machine then drains until there's a little bit of water left in the bottom of the drum - it won't then complete the test cycle. I've checked and cleaned the filter, all ok. The drain hose have bee removed from sink fitting and is clean and clear - machine drains freezer until this small amount left in drum. The drum itself rotates freely when tested manuall and also the machine works correctly on wash cycle until the point of spinning. No error codes are showing - the only thing that appears at start of test is the No. 8144 before the screen test begins. Can you help? Thanks Brian
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
First thing that I would check is that the motor brushes are not worn out.