Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a belling classis range cooker gas and the ovens

Customer Question

Hi I have a belling classis range cooker gas and the ovens will light but won't fire up. It stays on a very minimal gas , can you give me any advice. I've already checked the clock and one way it turns all gas off other way is still as described?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi If the oven lights ok but the flame doesnt shut up as it should then the thermostat is the issue here. Im afraid for this fault its a case or replacing the oven thermostat in there and this will cure the fault. Its quite a common fault we see on these as the burner lits but nevers gets a bigger flame. Its the thermostat that does this so as yours isnt doing this then the thermostat itself is the fault and will need to be replaced on this. Regards
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi Just seeing how you got on with the cooker as the question is still open and i havent heard back from you. Do you still need help on this?If not then could you please remember to rate the answer and that will close the question. Many thanks