Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a wf0704w7w samsung washing machine that I cannot open the door.Tried washing again

I have a wf0704w7w samsung washing machine that I cannot open the door.Tried washing again to see if anything stuck but it seems door handle is broken as it's loose
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The parts breakdown is shown below. The door latch assembly is shown only available as individual parts, the spring and latch hook, basically. You will have to use a screwdriver to pry the latch to the side or pull the door open and break the door lock. There really is no other way if the latch release lever is broken. Once it is open, you will have access to disassemble the door. CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!