Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

DISHWASHER DOOR WILL NOT CLOSE PROPERLY THE LATCH APPEARS TO

Customer Question

DISHWASHER DOOR WILL NOT CLOSE PROPERLY THE LATCH APPEARS TO BE STUCK i THINK
CAN U HELP PLEASE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CAN U HELP PLEASE
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Can you give me the make and model number please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SORRY IT IS NO WHERE VISABLE WHERE WILL IFIND THE MODEL NUMBER IT IS AN INDESET INTEGRATED DISHWASHER
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CAN U HELP PLEASE THINK I MAY HAVE TO GET A LOCAL ENGINEER OUT AS CANNOT MANAGE THIS MYSELF COULD PLEASE TELL ME WHEN IT ASKED THE QUESTION HOW MANY TIMES I COULD USE THIS SERVICE DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE TO PAY £80 A LITTLE STRESSED SORRY
Hang on I am trying to get the phone call sorted and will be back in a moment.
No you will not be charged at all if you do not rate the service given so dont worry about that, they may have taken a deposit but that is fully refundable should you now rate. I am still trying to get the phone service working and then I can talk you through the repair. Hope you are happy to work with handtools - Ian