Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

WHEN I TRY TO PROGRAMME FAST SPIN I KEEP GETTING STANDARD COTTON

WHEN I TRY TO PROGRAMME FAST SPIN I KEEP GETTING STANDARD COTTON AND ON THE RARE OCCASIONS I GET FAST SPIN AND PRESS START THE SMALL SCREEN SHOWS "LOCKED" AND WILL NOT START. i HAVE TRIED THE SAME PROCEDURE FOR FAST WASH AND IT WILL NOT START. THE START BUTTON DOES NOT LIGHT UP. HOW CAN I GET RID OF LOCKED.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Make and model please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HOTPOINT WASHER MODEL NO. HV8D393
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I HAVE HAD THE MACHINE 3 YEARS AND THREE MONTHS AGO IT NEEDED A NEW DRUM WHICH COMES NOW WITH ALL ELECTRICS BUILT IN. i HAVE NEVER SEEN "LOCKED" BEFOREE ON THE SCREEN.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I CANNOT SEE YOUR RESPONSE ON MY SCREEN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HOW LONG WILL A REPLY TAKE
OK I wouldnt mess about, when you paid for the last repair it cam with a twelve month warranty on the appliance. So you have 9 months left on the warranty, call them out and get them to sort it out for you.
OK first thing to check is if you have the child lock on. Press and hold the top left hand button in the display and hold it for about 3 seconds - then come back to me.