George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Oven does not get hot after putting new elliment in

oven does not get hot after putting new elliment in
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Carole, my name is***** you please give me the serial number of the appliance please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't know can't see it anywhere
Usually the serial number is ***** a label behind one of the doors surrounding an oven or grill cavity
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry can't see it on any of the doors l think it is on the back but l can't pull it out to look l will have to get in touch with you again when my son is here if that's ok
That is certainly ok.. Rangemaster 110 is just the Brand and the Width of the appliance.I need the serial number to see the design of the appliance, get the wiring diagram in-front of me, to and what parts are in it. Like I say.. the serial number is ***** on the rating plate that is usually on the surround of an oven or grill.. or like you say, on the rear of the appliance. I look forward to hearing from you with that information. regardsGeorge Please rate when ready and feel free to then return for further assistance thereafter
A lot of the Rangemaster range cookers have the serial number sticker on the rear of their user handbook instead of the cooker..
Hi Carole, How are you getting on with the task of finding the serial number? regardsGeorge