Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How do I remove the door from a Siemens SN65M031GB dishwas

How do I remove the door from a Siemens SN65M031GB dishwasher?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Just tell me why you need to remove the door please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The door handle is coming loose and needs tightening.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a fully integrated dishwasher with a door screwed onto thr fromt.
OK this is abit hit and miss as it depends on how the kitchen fitters have installed the outer wooden door. The easiest way is to remove all the screws from inside the inner door frame. This will then release the outer appliance door frame. Once you have got the outer door off you will see how they have fixed the decor panel. Decor door off - tighten door handle put it back together. Sometimes they fit it with the top left and right hand screws othertimes they have it there and also half way down the inner door. As I said earlier, take all the inner door frame screws out and the door should be revealed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I will take your advice.
ByeRichard Shaw
OK good luck - would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, this allows me to close the job down on the system. Thank you for using JA and have a good afternoon - Ian