Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Need to ask where I can find instructions on how to install

Customer Question

Need to ask where I can find instructions on how to install a glass lid on a belling 600 series gas cooker?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Can you give me the full product code which will be on the main oven rating plate starting normally with 4 or 5 eg###-##-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model###-##-####
OK was this oven originally fitted with a glass top - only a small number were.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have found a place in the UK that sells the glass top but not sure if they supply all the fittings to go with it. Do you know of anywhere in the UK that does? And is it relatively straightforward to do? Thx.
I'll be in a better place on monday whan I can get hold of technical but it wont be an easy fit as the top if you can get one will require a gas shut off valve that is able to shut off the gas as the lid is closed. To be honest you will have a nightmare on your hands - I'm a Belling engineer and my online technical data whilst referring to this model shows no part lists so I would doubt that parts are available. On a second point Belling wouldnt support you at all because you are altering the product specifications.